About the Founder
Corporate lawyer focusing on mergers & acquisitions, securities offerings, corporate governance and venture capital with Latham & Watkins 1990-2017. Served as mediator in confidential processes which successfully resolved disputes.
- Representation of LucasFilm in its $4+ billion sale to The Walt Disney Company and representation of Avago Technologies Ltd. In its $37 billion acquisition of Broadcom Inc.
- Advice to Boards of Directors generally including Advanced Micro Devices, Broadcom Limited, Bio-Rad Laboratories, The Cooper Companies and Mattson Technologies Inc.
- Chambers USA—His clients have noted that “it is obvious that the board will listen to his advice since his advice is seasoned, sound, measured and appropriate.”
- Attorney of the Year, The Recorder—for lead role in advising Lucasfilm in its sale to Disney
- B.A. Amherst College, Phi Beta Kappa
- J.D. Harvard Law School, Magna Cum Laude. Editor, Harvard Law Review