September 9, 2019
1. CONDITIONS OF USE
A. User Conduct
You agree that you will not use the Website for any illegal purpose. In addition, you agree that:
- You will not harvest, collect or otherwise use contact information made available on the Website for the purpose of sending unsolicited improper communications, including without limitation, unsolicited bulk email (collectively, “spam”) and that you will not use any SDR communications facility to deliver or attempt to deliver spam.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or the servers and network associated with the Website.
- You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the Website, or the servers and network associated with the Website.
- You will not use the Website in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the Website including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks against the Website.
C. Commercial Use of SDR Website Materials and Screen Shots
Reproduction, copying and redistribution of materials on the Website for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Christopher Kaufman. To obtain permission to copy portions of this Website, please send an email to email@example.com and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- The Website content you wish to use
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article or brochure)
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience
- How many copies will be produced and distributed
- When you intend to publish
- What other non-Website materials will be associated with the Website content
- Your name, title, company address, email address and phone number.
We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. SDR reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast or publicize any of the copyrighted material, including text and images on the Website.
D. No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. SDR periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the information and documents on the Website without notice. SDR assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall SDR, its suppliers or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, the Website.
E. Links to Third Party Sites
If you use any links on the Website to websites not maintained by SDR , you will leave the Website. The linked sites are not under the control of SDR and SDR is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained on a linked site. SDR provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by SDR of the site found through the link.
F. Service Marks – Permitted Use of SDR Service Marks
SDR service marks identify SDR products and services and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may make fair use of our service marks in advertising and promotional materials in referencing our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide attribution. Other uses require our written permission. If you are in doubt as to whether you need our permission for a specific type of use, please ask us. You may not use SDR logs or “design” service marks (as opposed to our service marks consisting solely of words) under any circumstance without our prior written authorization. In addition, you may not use SDR service marks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
- In a non-SDR service name or publication title
- In, as, or as part of, your own service or trademarks
- To identify products or services that are not SDR’s
- In a manner likely to cause confusion
- In a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor or endorse, or are otherwise connected with, your own activities, products and services
- As hidden or embedded text in web pages in an effort to cause a search of SDR marks to result in a hit on a page not maintained by SDR in a manner disparaging to SDR
G. Jurisdiction; Choice of Law
This Agreement and your use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
H. Criminal Finances Act of 2017
SDR is committed to conducting its business in accordance with the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and integrity. SDR has a zero-tolerance approach to tax evasion and the facilitation of tax evasion by anyone who performs services on our behalf.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and all other provisions shall remain in force.